- 2 days ago
So I got bored and this was the result. Enjoy!M O V I E S / S H O W SB E A U T YM U S I C / S O U N D SF O O DS C H O O L / S T U D Y I N GG A M E SO T H E R / R A N D O M
Cut Something (tw: blood)
Rage Quit: Surgeon Simulator (tw: strong language)
- 3 days ago
- 3 days ago
I wanted to do a giveaway when I reached 40k but I am impatient, and knew I’d forget everything I wanted to put in it if I didn’t do it now lol. So here?? Ty for following me<3.
First things first; Rules.
- You can reblog this as many times as you wish, but don’t annoy the people who follow you.
- Follow me because it’s a followers giveaway, friends.
- You’ll have to be willing to give me your address because I can’t just guess where you live, surprisingly.
- This will end on the 26th of May (aka, my birthday)
- Don’t send the winners nasty things, that should go without saying, but i’ve seen it happen.
- There will be three winners, the first can pick any four things, the second three things and then the last will have the two things that are left! :-).
- I’ll ship anywhere! :-).
Okay, now, prizes:
Most of these things are brand new bar the enjoy cumberbatch shirt and fangirl book.
- Sherlock poster.
- Sherlock series 3. (Region 2.)
- The Fifth Estate. (Also region 2)
- Sherlock lives book (More info here)
- I don’t understand t-shirt (will order in the winners size)
- Enjoy Cumberbatch t-shirt (Women’s XL).
- Sherlock mug.
- Sherlock charm bracelet.
- Also everyone will get a bag of werthers originals because they’re rad.
Good luck!!! :-).
(via greglestrade)Source: greglestrade
- 4 days ago
If Hoyoung Lee’s concept printer becomes reality, you’ll never throw away another pencil stub or buy another ink cartridge. The pencil printer separates the wood from pencils and uses the lead to print documents. There’s even a built-in eraser component that allows you to remove text from a page and reuse the paper, so you’ll be saving money and trees.
INNOVATIVE MINDS!!! Blooming and blossoming all around! This is brilliant!
(via jeebuschristmas)Source: mothernaturenetwork
- 4 days ago
It’s alive! Buried deep in the Siberian permafrost scientists found a ‘giant virus’ that has been asleep for 30,000 years. Named Pithovirus sibericum, it contains 500 genes and was revived in the lab. The researchers are now trying to assess if ancient viruses such as this one could pose a threat for humans. via Science Alert/fb
Let’s hope this wasn’t the stupidest thing we’ve ever done.
there are about 16046540210 movies that explain exactly why this could be the stupidest thing we’ve ever done
(via jeebuschristmas)Source: astrodidact
- 5 days ago